Introduction: Michael Miller


Hi everyone!

My name's Michael Miller and I'll be one of your vice chairs for DISEC this spring. I'm a senior majoring in applied mathematics at UC Berkeley with intentions of pursuing a career in machine learning and data science. This will be my 7th year doing Model UN, and my third with BMUN. I'm also the current Undersecretary General of Logistics for BMUN so you might see me running around putting out fires each day of conference.

Outside of academics I enjoy practicing my photography, cooking new dishes from a variety of cultures, and generally learning about the world. Besides that I really like reading mystery novels and listening to true crime podcasts whenever I have free time. I also love working out, playing games, watching movies, and spending time with my friends.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in March!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Our Committee (and our expectations)!

Procedure and Committee Flow

Public Speaking Tips