Introduction: Chloe Zitsow

Hello all!

My name is Chloe Zitsow and I over the moon to be your head chair of BMUN 72’s Disarmament and International Security Committee!

I am currently a sophomore majoring in History and minoring in Jewish studies. I have been involved in MUN since 7th grade and BMUN since my freshman year. With that experience I cannot emphasize enough how amazing MUN is as an activity! I love how it both encourages the development of public speaking and research skills and also facilitates interest in the fascinating world of international relations. Outside of BMUN I am involved in Greek life and Berkeley Hillel. In my free time I am an avid reader of Stephen King and adore baking and small dogs.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at anytime at disecbmun72@bmun.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!

With excitement,

Chloe Zitsow

Our dias getting very excited about Crumbl cookies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Our Committee (and our expectations)!

Procedure and Committee Flow

Public Speaking Tips