Introduction: Anamaria Abnusy

 


Hello everyone!!!

My name is Anamaria Abnusy and I am so excited to be one of the vice chairs of BMUN 72’s Disarmament and International Security Committee!

I am a first year here at Berkeley double majoring in Legal Studies and Middle Eastern Languages and Cultures! I am interested in pursuing law as a career! I joined BMUN because I have a big passion for international relations and wanted to continue my involvement in it in college.

Outside of BMUN, I am in ASUC (student government here at Berkeley) and in MEBA (Middle Eastern Business Association). I am also involved in cultural fun clubs since I am Iranian Armenian! In my free time, I love going to cafes and watching shows with friends!

See you all soon,

Anamaria Abnusy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Our Committee (and our expectations)!

Procedure and Committee Flow

Public Speaking Tips